• Q: Who are you and what do you do?
My name is Aaron Foster and I am the “Lead” Artist/Designer.
• Q: What are you currently working on in Routine?
I am currently trying to figure out what “mooncrete” would look like!
• Q: What are you looking forward to when people finally play Routine?
I really want to see if the choices we have made with the design force people to care more about their actions rather than running around blindly thinking they can just reload the game.
• Q: If you could describe Routine with a single song, what would it be?
For me personally It would be the audio from this trailer for The Shining, it has such an uncomfortable overwhelming feel to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b726feAhdU
• Q: Community Question: When is the game going to be released?
This is probably the most asked question we get, honestly we are absolutely terrible at giving an accurate time so we are trying to avoid it. Once we get closer to release we will let everyone know! (sorry I know this is a shit answer)
• Q: Community Question: Why don’t you update more?!
It just takes so much of our time away from development to do any substantial update, we also don’t want to spoil too much of a game that relies on your first experience so much.
• Q: Community Question: Will this game also be coming to consoles?
It’s a possibility but it’s also highly unlikely, if we did decide on doing a console version, it would probably be a post PC release on PS4.
• Q: Are there any games you are currently playing or looking forward to?
I am slightly disappointed with a lot of the choices they are making with Dark Souls 2, but either way, I need that in my life!
• Q: If a game of your choice could get a sequel what would it be?
Oh this is a hard question, and without really thinking deep on it i will just say ‘The Immortal’ on the Genesis, it was such an unforgiving harsh world that I would love to see more of!
• Q: Is there anything you want to say to the community?
I just want to thank everyone for the overwhelming support and kind words, I also want to say thank you for the emails, and if we have not replied to you then i am deeply sorry as its just taking so much time getting around to them all!
Also, sorry that there are no pretty pictures in this update!